Professional Resume Service
Before you even get invited into an interview; or before you even meet your interviewer, you are already being judged. Now, you might be asking yourself, “How am I being judged if they haven’t met me yet?” To answer your question, you are already being evaluated through the resume that you submit.
As a job seeker, you have to make sure that your resume is clear, concise, but at the same time, you have to make sure that it pops out to the interviewer as well. Our experts will take a look at your resume and cite improvements you can make. The goal is to make your resume look professional so that it represents a professional such as yourself. With our professional resume service at Progress Staffing Agency, we make it a goal for your resume to catch the attention of your target potential employer.
Other Services for Healthcare Professionals
Progress Staffing Agency actively participates in the placement of health care professionals into hospitals and nursing homes. Are you a…
- CNA – Certified Nursing Aide
- RN – Registered Nurse
- LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse; or
- CMA – Certified Medication Aide?
As a staffing firm, we can help individual healthcare professionals like you to:
- Find work on a weekly basis
- Work Per Diem Shifts and land short-term placement contracts
- Find work on a direct deposit basis
- Get higher hourly pay for shifts at certain facilities
- Find placement in functions related to your skill set
- Help you gain further experience and develop as a professional
Go ahead and apply online today!
For more information about our professional resume service and other opportunities for Nurses and Medication Aides, please don’t hesitate to call us at 515-777-1811 or send us an email inquiry via firstname.lastname@example.org.